Thursday, July 23, 2009

Another Polyvore Layout & Info on upcoming Youtube videos

Well hello. So I just made another, yes another, polyvore layout! I LOVE this one. Here it is, tell me what you think:



Okay, so I will be trying to do a couple of Youtube videos to finally get this website started and have people visit it (gosh darnit!). So my upcoming Youtube videos that I will (and want) to upload are:

-A tour of my bedroom (I think this is a good way for people to know more about me as a person and my personality, don't ya think?)
-A mini Haul (earrings I bought and NYX make up)
-Book Reviews
-and How to make Monkey Munch--how Kate from Jon & Kate Plus 8 makes it for her kids

I can't wait to get started, but first, I must clean my room in order to prepare!

No comments:

Post a Comment