Saturday, August 29, 2009

Piedmont Boutique Earrings



So I live in the Bay Area, therefore, I travel around the Bay a lot. Hot spot I love to go to...Haight Street. I love the thrift stores, boutiques, and accessories shops! One of them that I love to go to is called Piedmont Boutique. They have unique, crazy, out there, affordable (cheap), accessories and costumes. All the earrings in my video cost either $2, $4, and $8. One problem with them is that you have to be careful with them because they are cheap. My friend's flower earring's (like the ones shown in this video, $4 each) metal thing that you put in your ear broke off. Simple solution: Create a ring out of it! Purchase some napkin holder rings at Michael's, glue two rings on top of one another so that you have a thicker base to adhere the flower to. And there you have it! I'm planning to buy a lot more of the flower earrings because there are so many different colors. I'll probably break one on purpose so that I can show you guys how the ring would look like. Yeah! I think I just might do such a thing =)

3 comments: