Friday, August 21, 2009

Pink Cherry

Guess what I did today? I got a Brazilian wax! OMG first time, too. I always wanted to get one done but I was too scared of the pain. My friend got a Brazilian done months ago so I asked her where she got hers done. I'm not about to go to a cheap looking place where the person may not even know what they're doing. So she recommended a little spa room called PINK CHERRY(hahaha, BRAZILIAN wax---PINK CHERRY...get it?! LoL). It's this little room located within a Salon. She made the room look like a relaxing spa with calm music playing in the background.

The lady, her name is Ennee, was sooooo super nice! I told her that this was my first time (I was OH SO FRICKIN NERVOUS like you wouldn't believe) but she made me feel comfortable. Before I went to Pink Cherry I was really thinking about backing out and not doing it, but then I went online and read reviews on Pink Cherry. There were soooo many people who rated the place and Ennee with FIVE STARS. Here's a link to the Pink Cherry's Website (http://www.pinkcherryspa.com) and here's a link to the all the reviews (http://www.yelp.com/biz/pink-cherry-spa-san-bruno). After reading these reviews, I felt more at ease and ready to get this shit over with!

For those of you who have never gotten a Brazilian wax ever and is wondering if it hurt--yes, of course it did. But the pain was tolerable. I imagined it to be OH SO FRICKIN PAINFUL, but it wasn't as bad as I imagined. She did it so quick and made me feel so comfortable. If you ever decide to get a Brazilian wax done, first ask around (friends and family) for any recommendations, then YELP/review it. Pink Cherry was awesome because it only cost me $40 rather than $60-70 and she gave me a free face cream sample that will last me for 10 days (she does waxing and facials and skin treatments. she's awesome!).

6 comments:

  1. I've never had one before.. does it leave you with bumps?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats a good deal cuzzo! cuz usually its expensive to get it done, and I heard from one friend that it actually feels good lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. waha! i just read my last comment and i said actually instead of actual. I sound so 'barok' sadly English is my 1st language hahah

    YOU ARE SO BRAVE! I heard once you go bare you never go back. Hopefully the growth won't be so itchy, as I hear it can be! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. EUGENIA: Right now, yeah =/ because it's my first time and it's really sensitive.

    FLOW: Hahah my friend says it feels good (it so does not tho...i guess it depends on the person haha). Yeah and it was a good deal

    MISH: haha I know, I'm considering if I should keep doing it or not lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post ;-)
    Appreciate your honesty about the experience.

    Michelle
    lipstickrules.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks. It's just a lil FYI type of thing I wanted to share lol

    ReplyDelete